Monday 11 June 2012

PDE - Three Years On... the DVD


It's been an embarrassingly-long time in the making, but the DVD of Pedigree Dogs Exposed - Three Years On is now available. You can order from the Passionate Productions website or via Amazon UK (although only the PAL version is available via Amazon).

I confess I was exhausted after we finished the film, so it took me ages to write the blurb for the sleeve.

Then we had a couple of technical glitches.

Then, just as they were ready for despatch, I noticed a line of text missing off the sleeve copy, so it was back to the printers for a re-print.

Apologies to all those who have waited an age for the copies they've ordered - they started to be mailed out at the end of last week and the rest will be despatched today and tomorrow. If, that is, I can continue to keep them safe from the jaws of foster pup Maddie - a setter/collie x youngster that is clearly a plant from the anti-PDE campaigners. She's mad for the DVD boxes.

DVD Maddie... do not be fooled by that innocent face

The plan was to include a couple of sequences that we had to drop from the final UK version for space reasons. We've not had time to do this, but I will make these extra sequences available online in due course.

We can provide a limited number of copies of both films to academic institutions free of charge - please email me directly if you qualify: jem[AT]pedigreedogsexposed.com.

10 comments:

  1. Will we be able to order them for playing in the US? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, just click on the Passionate Productions website link above and be sure to order the NTSC version.

    Jemima

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there any plans for this programme to be shown in Australia?

    ReplyDelete
  4. tell us how much is cost? would 30 pieces of silver be about right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possibly slightly more than that to you...

      Jemima

      Delete
  5. ...and a pound of flesh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, finally someone in the public eye fostering. We need more people to foster dogs as everyone who has asked me about my new dog didn't know u can foster. I have dedicated an entire blog to fostering and people have told me it has helped them in deciding to foster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please feel free to post the link.

      I run a small independent rescue, hence the fostering. And yes, we are always desperate for more foster homes.

      Jemima

      Delete
  7. HI, great, thanks for letting me post.

    http://foster-shar-pei.blogspot.co.uk/

    I live Near Birmingham so dont know if i am too far away from you to help out. I'm not fostering at the moment as my last dog got a home 2 weeks ago so i am going to wait till after the summer holidays to do it again as im at home more. But if i can help you out then drop me a line.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just watched the documentary again tonight and (you probably know this already) the Boxer Breed Council website now has a section about juvenile kidney disease. Change is possible no matter how small.

    ReplyDelete